Lead To Win is a popular boot camp for entrepreneurs starting or growing a business. They are now launching Lead To Win for Women in order to help more women entrepreneurs to succeed.
If you are a women with an idea and are serious about launching a profitable growth-oriented business in Canada’s Capital Region, or you have already founded a business and are trying to develop strategies for growth, then Lead To Win for Women (LTW) is for you.
What is Lead To Win for Women?
- LTW is a 6 day program spread across 2 sessions
- Each day runs from 8:00am – 4:30am
- The program takes place at 3500 Carling Ave. (the former Nortel campus located at Moodie Drive and Carling Ave.)
- All co-founders can attend all sessions (regardless of whether they are men or women)
- Founders for all sectors are eligible (not just tech founders)
- You will learn everything you need to evaluate your idea, improve it, and bring it to the market, or grow your opportunity
- You will have access to mentors, experts, and other founders who will help you develop your opportunity
The next LTW sessions are scheduled for Oct 25-27 and Nov 22-24
Applications are now being accepted so if you or if you know any women entrepreneurs encourage them to apply.By Natasha D'Souza