Protecode specializes in Intellectual Property management for software projects. In other words, they make software that’ll automatically keep track of the originating source of your software and the associated licenses (i.e. the code that was pasted in from a GPL source accidentally). The company is now looking to hire a web designer to polish and also manage their current website. If you’re interested, please see details below:
Protecode has an immediate opening for a web developer. This is a contract position.
The web developer will be responsible for initial implementation and ongoing content management of Protecode online presence and publications.
Develop web site architecture; source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the web site; create and optimize content for web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience with graphics design tools
• Strong artistic and marketing skills related to web, technical documentation and and collateral design
• Strong team player, yet able to work independently.
• Attention to detail, and ability to work to deadlines
• Extremely motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit
• 2 – 4 years experience
• Experience with Dreamweaver
• Experience with different CMS solutions (Drupal, Joomla, MODx, etc) would be an asset
Qualified candidates please forward your resumes in MS Word or PDF format along with the cover letter to:email@example.com Although we appreciate all interests in the company and the projects, due to time constrains only ones chosen for interview will be contacted.
By Aydin Mirzaee